New Student Registration Dates
By Eastern Webmaster
Greenbrier County Schools
New Student Registration
W H A T TO B R I N G:
• State-issued birth certificate (not a copy)
• Immunization record
• Five-year physical (Kindergarten)
• Two proofs of residency with 911 address
• Child’s social security card
• Students entering Kindergarten and 2nd grade must provide proof of a dental screening
• Relevant Custody/Court Papers
The Greenbrier County Health Department can provide TB tests and immunizations needed if entering WV schools for the first time.
Greenbrier County elementary schools and GEHS are Universal Pre-K sites. Pre-K enrollment packets for the 2016-17 school are available at the BOE office. Please call 304-645-3505 with any Pre-K enrollment questions. Please direct other enrollment questions to Patti Burdette at 304-647-6466.